Apps represent your stores. Each app you create has a dashboard containing the information you enter at the creation of the app, plus a public token and a private token unique and respective to your store.
For every integration, the developer should start by creating an app on the Flouci Developers platform or through the API.
Every Flouci Developers account provides a Test App which the developer can use while testing. The Test App offers both a public and a secret token.
Creating Apps through the Platform
Through this link , you can create an app for your store.
Click on the " [+] New " button to start creating a new application
You will be asked to enter your:
- Phone Number: The same phone number used to create your Flouci Business Account.
- App Name: Preferably the name of your e-commerce website.
- App Description: The description of your business.
- App Logo: Optional.
You will receive an sms containing a code on the number you have entered.
Enter the code received into the verification tab.
That's it! Your app has been created. You can now use the unique tokens provided within it.
Managing your app
Through the plateform, you can:
- Disable and enable your store
- Edit the app description
- Delete the app
- Revoke your private token
- Track your orders history.